Hey guys, there are lots of cheap Apple watches being sold around the world. Some going for as little as $100 US, just because they have trouble pairing it to a new iphone. Want to check one out for $99 right now, click here to buy it.
This is no trouble at all. All you have to do is follow the instructions in this video below and you will restore the Apple watch to its factory settings, which allow you to pair to a new device.
Yeah, its really that easy. I saw an watch on Ebay that is selling for $99 and is paired to another device so it wont work unless you put in the pass code. This method will allow you to unlock it, and turn around and sell it for $300 in just a few minutes, or keep it and save $200. Crazy cool, huh?
1. Hold the long side button on the watch for 5-8 seconds, until the screen gives you two or three buttons as options.
2. Don't use the buttons, instead put your finger in the middle of the screen and press.
3. Watch say "Erase all content and settings." This is where you now restore the watch to original factory settings by hitting that red button.
4. Connect watch to power source (charging cord).
5. The button, are you sure will appear, push the check mark to say yes.
6. Now the Apple watch is restoring and will ask you normal factory setting questions, then it will pair with any iphone.
Now let me help you, I see one right now for sale. It will be gone in 2 days, and no one is bidding on it. This is your lucky day. Click here to buy the watch, and restore it to factory settings, in turn, you save $200 US for it! Wow! This is a screenshot of the watch below. 48 hours left guys...time is running out. No, its not mine, but I was thinking about it, even though I already have one on right now.
Apple watches are awesome.
Scott C. Waring
FEEL FREE TO USE ANY POST FROM THIS SITE TO REPOST OR USE IN THE NEWS, BUT PLEASE PLACE A LINK BACK TO US. THANKS, SCW